Our Rent Review Services in the Central and Greater London Area
- Exhaustive review of all comparable evidence and data
- Analysis of property lease and the effect on the commercial rental value
- Net and Gross floor area calculations
- Effect of property improvements on the rental value
- Rental valuation for your London based commercial property
- Representation at Court/Arbitration or before an Independent Expert
- Protection on your position on costs if appropriate.
- Compliance with applicable time limits
- Business rates mitigation
- Contact with a partner throughout the negotiations
What do we charge?
Our commitment to the quality of our rent review service means we will not charge a fee unless we achieve a rental saving below the landlord’s initial rental proposal.
Our rent review fees are calculated in one of the three following ways, dependent on the details of your case:
- A percentage of the rent we save below the rent proposed in the first year
- An agreed flat fee
- A percentage of the new rent.
If your case is referred to Court, Arbitration or an Independent Expert, additional charges will be incurred. Further details are available upon request.